She looks well to the ways of her household,And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her;Her husband also ,and he praised her saying"many daughters have done nobly,butyou excel them all"Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the Lord,she shall be praised(what I pray to be like, but fall short)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Iam still here!
Well Iam praying I will make some time and get this blog caught up as much as it can be. Needless to say we have been blessed with 2 more blessings and my beautiful nephew who will be staying with us. Moved for the 3 rd time and now have 4 children in college. WOW I think I have been a little busy my dear husband has been home now due to his ms being so bad, but god is so good .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Wanda! I hope you do keep this updated .. it will be so nice to be able to read about your beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment