Friday, August 27, 2010

Haircut Day , What a experience :)

Well as you will soon see Haircut Day at our House is Quite the experience !!!! I would maybe call it a nightmare , which is why Iam forever grateful for some reason my sweet husband not only does this job . He actually seems to look forward to it.

Maybe it might have something to do with the fact that we had 6 Beautiful and usually long hair daugthers for almost 17 years . Of which I was the one who typically took them for haircuts , or did it my self. Although my girls would say for sure they wish I hadnt did there Haircuts for them ever :)

I guess he figures it is his turn with this and honestly I just cant imagine everyone going through this with their boys!!! Oh my!! I will say that is really is getting better and right now only Josiah who is 2 seems to really have the major meltdown. He has alway s had so much hair so he has had quite a few haircuts . But he still really doent like them .



So the other day it was well past our time for haircuts and like usual daddy took a older sister for help (marissa first time going ) .And as you can see life is still really good , not sure josiah really has a clue where he is going but it is bye, bye and he loves to go anywhere with daddy .

But as you can see from the pictures below it is starting to come back to him and Iam sure he is looking for a escape !!!









In Josiah's defense daddy did say it went much better, although I do beleive Marissa might have a different view of it :) So here it goes!!!!!


Alright one more adorable picture of Nathaniel !!



Here goes our pro Micah and he is a still as a statue and not moving anywhere. Of course it was definatly not always like this ,so hope by the time they get to 4 years old they will be just like their big brother Micah .And of course the nice piece of candy the barber ALWAYS has waiting for him probally has something to do with it :)






Next a sweet Nathaniel who is not doing to bad as long as daddy is right with him!!



And Now for Little Josiah who as you can tell could care less about the piece of candy he will be getting and wants out of there.Have I told you what a wonderful Barber we have . For what he goes through he is always so patient and so kind and makes it so much fun for the children !!! And of course he always has a piece of candy for Gracie and that saves alot of peace around our house.






But in case you are wandering he did make it through another haircut and hopefully the next visit will get a little better. And everyone is all smiles after eating their piece of candy :)


2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What cute kids! I am in love with your little baby! What cute curls!

Wanda said...

Thankyou so much , yes he is such a cutie pie . He is actually our nephew who we are blessed to be keeping from now on . He was born addicted to crack and has fetal alcohol syndrom ,but only by a miracle of God he is doing pretty good :) Although Iam still sad by sister is still doing drugs horribley ,But I keep praying :)