
Well 2 days ago Gracie started her first day of kindergarten and we have decided to finally just do it and are going to homeschool. We are really not even nervous any more about the decision . For probally 10 years or so we have felt god calling our family to do this . We do know it happens all in his time so I will not have any regrets , nor are we upset about anything with the public school . Now mind you there ARE ALOT of things I dont like , I just cant get that tugging away from my heart to homeschool them , So we are .
It doesnt make me a better wife , mother or daughter of christ. It just might make me different :)then how you may be doing schooling. I know I will make a lot of mistakes , but I love them and am in it for the long haul .

Nathaniel LizzieWe are a very blessed family .Our oldest daughter Ashley and Jessica are in there 4th year for Social Work and Teaching and we are so proud of them . They have worked so hard . Marissa decided instead of doing her last 2 years of high school she would do post secondary , which is where the state pays for them to go to college. In all she saved almost 15,000 including her books !!WOW!!! She acutually graduated with a associate degree and her High school diploma ,But the most amazing part is she will start as a junior in the Nursing program for her bachlors degree . Keirsten who is also a junior is following in her sisters footsteps and doing post secondary this year also . Chelsea is doing school at home through her school . It isnt exactly what I like but after this year she will also do post secondary and for the state to pay for it you have to be enrolled in the public system ! With her kidney issues we didnt want a repeat of last year when /or if she would be back in the hospital . It made school very very hard on her.

Josiah (Daddies twin)

Josiah (Daddies twin)
Ashley spent the summer in Mexico with Crossroads as a intern and was truley blessed by her experience .Although we did miss her we knew for quite a while this was something she really needed to do . We are so amazed at her maturity in her walk with Christ . Even when the road is hard she still follows what she feels Christ has for her life. If only I had her wisdom at that age.
Jessica is always surprising me after many years of not wanting to work at the christian camp that many of our girls have worked or volunteered at , this year she decided she would . I really wasnt sure how it would turn out . But I can say she was very blessed by her time there and a great blessing to them. I watched her in her walk with christ become even closer then ever before . It was as though she had found her self , and is very much in love with christ. She is a beautiful young, smart women .
Marissa well let me say , she is always a interesting girl . Very Very smart and has a passion for christ that no one could ever doubt . I was a little worried since she does have her passport I might be getting a call from her she hopped on a plane to join a mission in Africa :0 ) . Now as wonderful as that is , this momy might not get any sleep . I do know as soon as she has her nursing she will be going where the lord calls her , so how can I have any fear in that. God is so good.
Keirsten WOW!!! Well let me start off by telling you for the first time in 16 years by sweet Keristy is 2000 miles away from me and has been for most of the summer. If any of you know keirsten she doesnt go far and to get on a plane and fly international . Well only god can be given the credit for that . She felt truley called by christ to go and volunteer at a christian camp in canada ALL by her self . And I know it was SOOO hard for her.She leaned completly and totally on God . The amount of strength and love she has for him is just overwelming . She is in love witht the family who runs it and has taken her in as their own. I could not have survived this long , but thankfully god has sent another mother in my place for keirsten and Iam so thankful for that !! And she has grown so much in her walk with christ.
Chelsea , where should I start . First off by saying the little ones LOVE her and they cant stand to be apart from her. And sometimes she might drive me crazy and then I see her pick up one of her little brothers and love all over them . She is so so loving with children , she is kind and gentle with them . Some people really dont like kids and it shows , but chelsea would rather just put on a cartoon and snuggle with a little sister and brother then most anything . She is coming into her own and really loves god . One quality is if you really want to know the truth just ask chelsea , she is a honest as can be :) And if anyone has a issue with one of her older sisters , well you had better watch out . She wont have any of it , very protective of her siblings . Her daddy and I love her so much . And as of today she can now drive a vehicle of course with a parent !!!!!! It is hard to believe , but now we have 5 children driving .
So that leave Gracie , Micah and josiah and Nathaniel and Sweet Elizabeth . They are just amazing to have and a blessing from God . I will update more on them and of course with pictures later . But I felt the need to right about my older children , the girls call themself the first family LOL ,but what they dont realize is they were and are so wonderful , beautiful ,smart and most importantly love God with all their heart and being . How could Keith and I not want to have a whole house full just like them .
Please dont think Iam bragging although Iam proud, I truley want to give credit to God and only god !!!!!! We have always tried to lean and learn from him and he has been the one has made these girls who they are today . He has sent Many wonderful people in mine and Keith's life to help us raise our children . Too many to name , but one in particular who has taught me and went ahead of me when it comes to mothering , her name is Nancy . AND I KNOW God put her in my life to show me the way to him .
Well that would leave my Dear sweet Husband who is the most amazing father and Husband that a women could ever dream about . I will save the update on him for later . But I pray CONSTANTLY the girls will find a husband just like their dad. He loves God more then anything and a love for his family that I have never seem before in any mand Thankyou lord for my sweet family , I would not change a single thing :)

My sweet Micah who is always busy taking something apart :)
2 comments:
Wanday, what a beautiful testimony of the Lord's grace to your precious family. I loved reading this post. :)
Thankyou so much Tracy , Iam so thankful and so blessed !!!!
Post a Comment