Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Day at the Fair

Well we have always been involved with the fair usually taking sheep and chickens and a cooking project. We love it and always have been so blessed . Of course being in 4-h you would get a pass for the whole week ,so over the last couple of years it has really shocked me what it cost to get into the county fair!!! Way more then our family could afford.
But I found in the paper that they had started a get in free morning :) So of course we didnt want to miss that . Packed a few snacks and headed off . Keirsten and I and Lizzie had to me everyone a little later because we had Dr. appt for keirsten . Thats a whole other story LOL !!! So I thought I would share a few pictures of the day , Pictures really are worth a thousand words .

Everyone had so much fun and of course it was Nathaniel and Elizabeths first time at a fair .And Iam pretty sure they liked for the most part :)
We were blessed to have my best friends Daugther and expected momy to walk around with us ,which made the day that much better :)
You cant come to the fair with out enjoying the tractors,
Photobucket Photobucket
We still were not up there yet so here is part of the family!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Now a little time with the animals :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I do believe they really love the sheep and the sheep love them
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Chelsea is always a big help :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Gracie made a great friend
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here is Keirsten , Ashley Bohl and Chelsea :)
Photobucket

No comments: