Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our sweet "canadian" daughter is home

I wanted to give a quick update that keirsten flew home(2000 miles) on Tuesday . We are so thankful to god she is home safe and we did miss her so much .
She is catching up on some sleep ,there is a time difference and you know how flying can tire you out.

She is doing well ,but is missing her canadian family . She was so BLESSED to have stayed with the most wonderful ,wonderful family .God is so good :)
And of course she is planning next summer already :)

As you can see from this picture her little sister and brothers missed her so Much


Photobucket

She really grew in her walk with Christ while away this summer and loves God more then ever . We are so proud and thankful for Keirsten . This was a huge trip to fly internationally all by herself and she did GREAT ,

The one downside is Poor Keirsten tore her ACL while there this summer and it looks like she is going to need surgery :( but she is taking it all really well . I guess she takes after her dad when it comes to her knees

2 comments:

Raising Saints said...

Welcome home Keirsten! :)

And those "day at the fair" pictures are so good! I can't believe how old all the children are looking and your 2 babies are absolutely precious!!

Thanks for sharing!! :)

Wanda said...

Thankyou Amy , sorry I didnt see this sooner , I cant beleive how crazy it is around here and our littlest is 5 months :) They are growing so quickly and Iam so glad you are holding your little one now :)