Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Day Happy to have my Family

Today was a wonderful day ,nothing really happened out of the ordinary. Iam just so thankful for my husband and children , Thankful to be a christian. I really do love God I don't think I do enough to show him How much I love him.

I have really enjoyed reading my bible. Why is the most wonderful book in the world so hard to stop and make time to read . It is so interesting full of wisdom , love ,sin , forgiveness, betrayal, Love , did I say love ,sacrifice. Truely everything I ever need to know is in the BIBLE. God is so good,Sometimes Iam so ungrateful. I am trying to learn to be content, it really is not that hard. Iam just am so quick to be negative sometimes,very bad habit ,but Iam praying to stop it . I have 7 little eyes watching me . I see so many things they do (bad) that I know I have taught them. There are some good things also , but I am going to have to answer to the lord for how we raise them and most of all I really want them to love the lord with all their heart and soul . I want them to go to heaven , I want everyone in heaven .

Everyone makes so many different choices, I guess that is why god gave free will . I have only one sister who I love dearly ,practically raised her even though she is only 4 years younger. My husband and I have tried so much to help her,taken her too church got her jobs apartments , the list is long but most of all we have prayed for her. For the last 7 years she has been hooked on drugs really bad and living downtown prostituting . It is very ,very sad. My 11 year old nephew lives with his grandparents and he so misses her but is used to the broken promises. She is so lost ,in and out of jail I so wish they would just keep her. I try to put it out of my mind but she is really never far, when ever They find a dead women downtown I wait until they know who she is wondering if it is her. Well this got depressing and it was suppose to be how happy Iam . I will always pray for her until the end ,that she will come back to our loving father he so wants to love her and give her all the blessings he has for her.My mother had also been doing the same thing with her for many years , She has for the last 3 years been living back with my grandma and gotten out of that situation. She still struggles ,but really seems to love the lord. She does still struggle with the drinking and has been taking medicine for depressin and other things and has helped her other problems. Lets just say she is much easier to be around.

I have learned to only lean on God , my husband and children . I have learned everything I know from Books, Boards, other momys on the internet. My grandma is a christian and I know she is so heartbroken over her family, but she prays every night for her family. I might have to change the title, but Iam so blessed to have my family and everyday I pray I will learn more about God and being a wife and mother. I want to always please god . Lord forgive me when I don't.

No comments: