Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Time blogging you might get bored !!!

WEll I seem to have alot to say and have talked my poor husband's head off , so I thought I would give this a try . Iam on a board for momys and I love it , but Iam not sure there is a thread for just talking !!! I know a few who blog and they write so wonderful and from their heart of how much they love god . I hope this will help myself and others to love god more ,and be a better wife and momy to my beautiful children . I am a very blessed wife to a incredible husband who truly loves the lord and prays's for wisdom always . He loves our children and we are praying for more if its gods will . In May of o4 we had a tubal reversal and where blessed with our first reversal baby in 05 . The lord saw fit to bless us with our 2nd reversal baby in 06 also or first son ( WOW that was different and still is) That brings us to 7 wonderful blessings. Thankyou Lord you are so good(went into the reversal knowing we may never be able to have anymore babies) . We did name our daughter grace because of the grace he showed us while we were lost from excepting his gifts of children , and giving us so much more then we deserve. Well I wont write my whole book today . I have also been trying to read the bible in a year . I am not sure I will be able to do that ,but praying to get in a better habit of reading god's word . I also picked the name on top not because that is what I am , but what I pray to be in Proverbs to God , my husband and my children .

1 comment:

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

Welcome to the BLOG world! Reversal babies? HOW WONDERFUL!!! Be sure to read my reversal story:
http://highergroundtoday.blogspot.com/2006/10/our-reversal-story-four-years-post-op.html#links