Thursday, January 18, 2007

Girls night out !!

Well the title is a little deceiving as it was a girls night out but it was 3 of my daughters J , M , C,and their wonderful daddy . Who took the day off to Help me get to the dentist and take 3 of our daughters to a girls college basketball game a hour away and ice cream on the way home . Not getting home untill after 10;00 and having to be up at 4;30 am the next morning for work . I really love him, Thankyou god . We had gotten free tickets and I had actually encouraged him not to go he also had to miss his college class , but he was defiantly taking his girls and this is not the first time . He is such a wonderful dad and husband . I realized last night that it was the first time I had put the 2 younger babies to bed in well probably forever . He does that everynight so I can just do what ever . He still opens my car and store doors , even with a carseat in his hands and a toddler . He really started this a long time ago when our oldest were little and we were praying for godly husband,he wanted to be an example to them as how a husband should treat his wife .WOHOO what a job , but although of course hes not perfect as I may have lead everyone to believe (although I think so) I see the fruit of what he has done all of these year as our oldest is 18 and her first year in college. My 2nd is a senior in highschool this year and although they have went with friends in a group setting very few times . They spent their highschool years watching most of their friends date and run around with boys ,they would not do it, did not have a desire . We made rules and one of them was if the bible would not approve of them then we wouldn't either and why date someone if you wouldn't marry them !!(that ended any thoughts on dating) They spent many weekends home with us as they have never kissed a boy or given their hearts away as they will tell anyone . They are very proud of themselves it might have started out as rules but they had it in their heart's to obey god and do what he has asked. As always we will continue to pray for godly husbands (I hope just like their daddy).
. Well that's it for now as The 2 younger girls are getting ready for school and are pretty tired from their night out with daddy. Thank goodness for spellchecker that took awhile (hahahaha)

No comments: