The good lord has blessed us so far with 2 beautiful reversal blessings , But to really tell the story I must go back to 2004. Sometime in the beginning of the year, god had started laying it upon our heart that we had made a huge mistake after our 5th daughter was born in 1995, having my tubes tied.
We prayed and read a wonderful book called Full Quiver. Well here comes the crazier part I had come across a board called Rio Bravo that had women on there that had went to Dr. Perez and he was in MEXICO. Well you are talking to a women who NEVER gets on a plane and when I have had too I made my 4 year old sit with her sister so I could hold Daddys hand(very Bad I know). But when God decides things are going to happen everything else fades, including my irrational fear of flying. God gives us so much Grace and after still doing alot praying we knew we had to try and see if we could return my body back to the way god had made it, and then except any gifts if God was willing to give them to us. God provided the money , babysitting from very DEAR friends who kept them all, time off from work.
So Off we went to Mexico with the thought in my husbands head if it looks crazy when we get there we are on the next plane out of there!!!! I wont go into great detail now But the whole experience of stepping out on Faith and doing what we knew God was telling us to do was overwhelming. It went perfect , perfect perfect. The Hospital was the best I have ever been in, and the kindest doctors I have ever met. That was in May of 2004 and 5 months later I saw the most beautiful line I have ever saw a Pregnancy line. We found out on sweetest day and we were so excited, the girls were so excited.
In Nov. all of a sudden I started bleeding so bad I soaked everything I was near and since it is more likely to have a tubal I went in.Being told it was a miscarriage.My husband is on his way home from work my older daughter is driving me,as we are leaving we see our beloved dog dead in the road. I was really over welmed . I so wanted this baby and was praying so hard , called a dear friend who had kept our children when we went to Mexico. As I am crying she tells me to stop getting upset and that I was going to be ok, this happen's sometimes and the baby is just fine.
Long story short the Good Lord saved our baby and 8 months later I was holding our little Grace. WOW did our life change and for the better I cant find words to describe it!!!! Our children never, never sat her down. I only got to hold her to bre*st feed .. She was born 1 year and 1 month after our reversal. Thank you God!! Just when you think you can not be anymore blessed we found out we were having another baby. We were sosososo excited. The funny part is when we went for a sonogram we got the surprise of a lifetime , she said after 6 beautiful daughter We were having a BOY!!!! I almost fell off the table . So 14 months after gracie was born were holding our 2nd reversal blessing. GOD is so good . I will tell more about our new little prince in part 2
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you! So many people get reversals and are not successful. You are blessed indeed! I'm still trying to figure out how many children you have! LOL!
Post a Comment