Well I woke up Sunday morning and looked out side and finally saw what I had been hoping for all winter SNOW. I love snow I hate when all we get is mud from all the rain we have been getting .I hate when it is bitter cold but sitting in my warm house just makes me even more grateful to god , that once again he provides. Propane is so high and every winter I wonder where will it come from, but with god of course,my husband always makes sure there is gas in there.
The only bad thing about it being today is that it is baby day at our church for sacnity of life and we celebrate all of the new babies born for that year. So thanks to god we got to go up last year and this year !!! Then the church will pray and give each baby a new bible . They also have a big screen with about 10 pictures of each new baby , it is so cute. The only real problem is our 12 pass. van has really bad tires, so Iam a little afraid to drive it , there is precious cargo in that car!!! My DH got to work today and Iam so thankful because we really cold use the extra money. What to do .
The girls were suppose to go skating with our church and Iam happy to see that will be cancelled everything they do is so expensive, For 2 hours of skating and eating out We are looking at 15.00 each, but only 2 would be going . I just think that is a lot and there are many times it isn't very bible related . I have seen where there is no bible time or praying , I get very discouraged with our youth program so many times . We have over the last couple years tried to get away from the youth groups, I have to say my girls have done alot of the pulling away from it . It kinda all started with a mission trip to Arizona that was suppose to let the family also go and then when we found out even though we were paying our own way we were told that our youth minister and the board had decided that since it was their thing only the youth over 13 and chaperone's were allowed. Come to find out alot of families went just not ones with siblings. We were told we need to start letting our 14 and 15 year old daughters start having freedom. Let me just say it did not go well with my husband and things have never been the same. We really just can not have him teaching our children. It makes it hard to go to our church sometimes. I just keep praying and we have visited but alot of the churches and the ones with youth ministers that we have visited have been the same. I guess to bring it up after all these years I have not really let this go I will have to pray about this !
Had a great day outside with daddy and the children , so wonderful to things as a family and then came in for hot chocolate and then the girls and I did some folding Remember I need to do a lot of this(hahaha) Ii is getting a little better. Played a family game later , the kids didn't want to we made them , at least the older ones that made me mad. I have been trying to follow the the woodshed advice when i have trouble with one of the kids too keep them close and it seems to be working . Having some trouble with my 17 year olds attitude lately, i have let her get away with too much lately and I am going to have to stay on top of this, her dad and I . I really hate to say it but sometimes I just get so tired of handling the same thing over and over , but I know I cant let her get away with it.
I love the momys board Iam on. There are some momys I have gotten to know a little bit on the computer and they are so sweet and kind and such a hearth for god and their families it is such a blessing to me. You feel like you know them so well and you have just started talking not to long ago.It such a blessing to me to talk to other families who think the same why as my DH and I believe. I have had some help and learned how to do pictures on the internet;
I love show ing pics of my family. I just love them soooooo much . We are so blessed . I have been praying alot about things that I know is something Iam struggling with, I cant see myself putting Gracie in p/s My husband and I have decided prayerfully that we will at least not put her in kg. I just don't have the energy to put up with the behavior of the teachers in elementary . They are you ng immature ,yell at the students constantly. They come to school with hangovers they show their tatoos, and we live in the country and a small school. I just cant put up with it , but when I pulled the girls out of school before they were in 9th,8th,5th,,3rd,2nd grade, I think. It was sooooo hard and I just failed at it, and I gave up ,how can I teach them things I don't know, When I put them back in after EVERYONE told us what a terrible thing we were doing I cried so hard when they got on the bus for so long. Why do teachers apply for a job when some obviously do not like children, The christian school is very expensive may be the lord will lead us that way I don't know.
We are gearing up for so many changes soon and My head just spends at the thought of what might be changing, but god is always there and never leaves or changes. So thankful to have that and know for sure he is never changing .
No comments:
Post a Comment